Alisa over at "Life is a Beautiful Place To Be" tagged me. So here I go:
1) What was I doing ten years ago? We were stationed at Fort Hood, TX. I was probably baking cookies or cooking dinner for the guys in my husband's shop.
2) Five things on my to do list: Still need to wrap my pendants, Organize my happy place, mail out the pendants, work on my tags, and probably a butt load of laundry.
3) Snacks that I enjoy: carrot cake, potato chips, baked items with apples in them, pumpkin pie
4) Things I would do if I were a millioniare: Buy a house in Normandy, pay off our mortgage, open a small shop, put a lot away, and help out my family anyway I could
5) Place I've lived: Dugway, UT; Pittsburgh, PA; Logan, UT; Augsburg, GE; Killeen, TX; Baumholder, GE; Birmingham, AL; Fort Benning, GA
Okay....tag others, I must.....Wendy (my sis); Angie (A Day At A Time); Rhonda (Rhondamum)
I actually worked on my tags for the Good Ole Summertime Swap....man, I hate waiting for glue to dry. Almost like watching paint dry. :)