14 June 2008

I shopped in my house

I got things ready for Susana (my partner in the Summer Regift Swap). I hope she likes everything..I need to make a list to take to the post office (customs form..oy..how I hate those things...I've filled out my fair share in the last few years). Today is going to be another multiple package days at the Post Offcie....they are going to think I run a business from my home. :) It's not as bad as last week. I only have three envelopes and three boxes this time. The envelopes from last week have been trickling into the consolation prize winners and I hope everyone has a good time get creative. Don't forget to post your creations on your blogs for us all to see. I am still waiting on three ladies to respond if they want their prize or not. I actually got a package yesterday. It was from Tangee (Thrifted, Gifted, and Made Swap partner) ....it had all sorts of different goodies in it....paper, scrapbooking stuff, ribbon...thank you. Pictures will come later....Clark had a long day. No major plans for today (yet)...I should be a good little swapper and finish my pendants and start on my tags, but I think I'd really like to get out of the house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment