06 June 2008

"In the Good Ole Summertime" Tag Swap

I got the very last spot...cutting it close. You make 15 of the same tag with a summer theme. Since there are only 15 of us...we will get a tag from each person. :) It's being hosted by Sherry @ The World Through My Eyes. I saw it on Swapdex this morning, but had to think about it for a little bit (good thing I didn't wait to much longer...I would have been screwed). There are all sorts of swaps opening up for the summer months...Swapdex just updated. There is a little something for everyone...sewers, non-sewers...go on over and sign up for something. You know want to...you can't help yourselves. I know, I can't. It will give me something to work on after I finish (okay, start) my "Jewels of the Sea" swap.

3 comments:

  1. glad to have you in the swap! it looks like a good group! i can't wait, the last one we did was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to have you in the swap! it looks like a good group! i can't wait, the last one we did was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete