05 January 2009

I did it!

I joined Bellarama E-Zine. The first project was kind of neat....I just don't have everything I needed to make it. I also joined another swap....I am about done with my charms...just need to package them all pretty. I've got an idea of what to make for the "Little Tokens of Love" swap. The boys start back to school tomorrow and Clark leaves towards the end of the week. So things should be a lot quieter. :) The new swap....."Spring 2009 Quilt Block Swap" is being held by a fellow Etsy Homefronter. If you click on the swap button on the right hand side of the screen.....it will take you to her blog. The first set of nine is full, but she is opening up another section or two. You pick a color from the nine and a quilt square pattern (she links to a site with a gazillion different patterns), then you make 9 12-inch squares and you'll get nine back. Perfect for the Year of Color. I haven't made a quilt square in awhile, so it will be fun. Sort of......I hand sew mine, so imperfections will show. I can't keep my sewing machine threaded...a certain monkey baby likes to pull it all off. I've actually tripped on strings of thread. I hope there is some decent stuff on tv tonight.....I had the holiday schedule....it usually sucks and this year was no different. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love Teresa's ezines. I join all of them... addiction I think it's called.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda, I'm going to have to stop visiting your blog!! You are bad for me, you crazy gal! I signed up for the quilt block swap. Unfortunately I didn't get in your group but think this will be fun. I've been wanting to get back into my sewing room! You're off to a great start this year!!!!

    ReplyDelete