08 January 2009

A brief interuption to the mass of crafting taking place

I just had to tell you about my new favorite song (Sorry, Lenka...still love you). I've been listening to it over and over again like some stupid teenager in love (you cannot tell me that as a teenager that you didn't listen to a song over and over again). :) It's "Lucky" by Jason Mraz with Colbie Caillat. It is just a great song to listen to. He has a nice crooner sound going. They are perfect together. I've started a gazillion different projects this morning.....I have some sort of crazy rush of energy. Nuts, because I got a call at a little before 11:00 last night from Clark...he forgot something and I had to take Wall-E pj clad Billy with me. It's going on his tab. :) I'll probably crash and burn after I get Billy on the bus. Okay, now go and find that song and listen to it....I think you'll love it. Back to crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Love your Blog! Wishing you all the Best for 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard it, but I'm going to have to check it out because I like both of those guys! Thanks for the post about it! :)

    ReplyDelete