01 April 2009

I was a big fool yesterday

I know not much of a change from most days. But yesterday was bad. So bad that I'm not telling what stupid act I performed. I was just a day early. :) I did finish up the last piece for the garland and now I just need to figure out how to string it up. Very perplexing. I went through the last of my buttons this morning....I had a plastic container with some buttons in it (from the last sorting attempt). I went through and picked out my favorites and bagged up the rest. I also have them all sorted by color in a nifty plastic drawer thingy my Dad gave me. There are only six drawers so some colors had to be mixed together.....that's okay though. It looks nice and neat. I'm slowly going through things here. That urge to purge is coming on...poor Wendy...she will be getting more random crafty crap....I know it just probably kills her. :) I've been patiently (as patiently as I can) waiting for Teresa to list the classes for SB. I know I'm not the only one wigging out wit the wait. The weather is sucking ass again today. I'm just so ready for Spring. I like it when the weather is not too hot nor is it too cold....I like Fall, because of that as well. I still need to find seating for the front area.....my butt gets numb from waiting for the bus. I now I need to get some things ready for a shop update, but I just haven't been feeling up to it. I'm never quite sure what to list. Oh well. It will all work out....it always does. :) Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment