31 December 2008

Buzy Bee

I've been listing items for the shop the last few days. I listed 19 today so far. Some are leftovers from Silver Bella and others are new vintage items. Lots of fun things to create with.....vintage playing cards, honeycomb bells and balls, vintage book covers and more. I've decided to list the vintage childrens' books individually instead of in groups. I listed my last three little blue French books. I've got more vintage textbooks to list. I've got vintage jewelry to list and a vintage prom gown (I know...couldn't find one to save my life before SB and I find one now). According to my list of pictures....I've got 59 more items to list, so if there isn't something that floats your boat now...just wait. :) If there was anything from Silver Bella that you wanted to get and didn't...let me know and I'll see what I can do. My parents took the boys to the hotel for a little bit (the reason I could get 19 things listed), but they'll be back for dinner. We are having bratwurst mit sauerkraut und brotchen. :) Tomorrow, we'll be having hot dogs, sauerkraut and black-eyed peas....tradition. :) I hope you enjoy your New Year's Eve and I'd like to wish you the best in 2009!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Wanda, I found your blog at garden goose blog. I just had to stop by and say hey. I don't know too many people who have the same name as I do. Wanda! I was named after my aunt. Nice to meet another Wanda. Stop by if you get a chance. TTFN

    ReplyDelete