14 March 2009

A new love

I've had it for a few weeks...just got around to using it yesterday. It is Philosphy's Coconut Frosting Salt Scrub...it's even better than The Gingerbread Man salt scrub. They don't make that one anymore, so it was between coconut, green apple and margarita. Everyone needs to run out and get a jar of this stuff....it makes your skin so soft. It also warms a few seconds after you rub it in. My skin needed this so bad with the funky weather and central heating. Happy, happy. I've been busy working on all sorts of projects. At least I don't have to rush around and get photos for listings for my shop....I was a good girl and only listed half the things I had Clark take photos of last weekend. I'm trying to spread it out...I figure it will be easier on me not to do giant updates. We'll see how long that lasts. :) Well, I'm off to enjoy the rest of the long weekend. Clark and the boys had yesterday off and will get Monday off as well. Ooooh, lucky me...hard to craft with the extra humans running amuck. At least I have my driver for a few extra days. :)

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen this:

    http://enlejardin.typepad.com/

    It's a kind of art event like Silverbella in Macon Georgia, I have no idea if that's near you, but I thought it might just be something for you.
    Check Jenifer Hayslip's blog too!

    ReplyDelete