25 February 2009

The giant update is finished

I finished my great big update yesterday...oy. Thank you to any readers who bought things....that means a lot to me. I'm already starting to plot and plan my next update. :) I finally figured out what to do for my mobile swap. I know I was cutting it close....I've been really good at not doing that lately. I just had a huge creative block. I've been sewing for it the last few days. The sewing is done and the assembling can begin. Don't worry...I will take a picture...my partner lives in the Netherlands and doesn't have a blog. After that is assembled and shipped, I've got more sewing to do....quilt squares. That is the last swap I'm signed up for...I really haven't seen any that really float my boat. One will come along...they always do. :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your mobile photos Wanda! I always think that this is the last swap, don't you? Good luck on selling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, thank you for the update! Can't wait to get my books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been working like mad on my blocks for that swap! I have been having terrible luck getting my points to match up in the center! I think I've started over a hundred times now. Grrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers you were super busy with that update weren't you!
    Good luck with the quilt squares, hope you find one that is boat floatable :)

    ReplyDelete