02 September 2008

Swaps and a party

Card From Geralyn
Aralia
From Heidi
Toes, toes, toes.
Darlene Koppel
Heather
Deanna Huggard
Unsigned
Dawn Binyon

If I Could Set My Soul Free Party Button...too cute...just click on the title to this post to go on over to the party. :)
My loot from Meg of Boutique Nutmeg Designs.
LK
Melissa Merrill
Vivian Peters


I received two of my swaps last week.....the cards from Heather's Card Swap and my fabric from the Fall Fabric Swap. I was also invited to a party....you can crash, too. It is at If I Could Set My Soul Free....she has all sorts of nifty things planned. Go sign up to win some prizes, learn about neat blogs, and learn some new tricks. My Fall Fabric Swap buddy has a blog.... http://boutiquenutmegdesigns.blogspot.com/ ....go check her out.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you like everything! It is always great to find someone who appreciates fabric as much as I do! Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my fabric swap box today from you!! WOW! How fabulous...what a wonderful selection of fabrics and goodies! Loved everything, Wanda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you displayed the cards in the photos!

    ReplyDelete