13 August 2008

I've been working on things for the shop

I've got a few things up my sleeve for Halloween. I started yesterday morning....I got an idea and just ran with it. That led to another idea, so I've been working on that as well. I'm hoping to come up with a few more things today. Clark hasn't been feeling well, so he couldn't take pictures last night. I finally convinced him (basically....shoved it under his nose) to take some medicine. Well, I'm off to brew up a few more treats for my store. Thanks to all the ladies who have bought items from me. You've made me a very happy girl.

2 comments:

  1. Hey just wanted to stop by and let you know you've got an award waiting for you over at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally stopped by and put my order in! What's up your sleeve for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete