18 July 2008

Viv, this one is for you

I worked on my cards yesterday and made ten of them. They are pretty simple..I like simple. I used a bunch of rub-ons that I got on clearance (and one I got in my Easter Basket swap). I was afraid to use them at first, but they are pretty easy to work with...once you get the hang of them. I actually made twelve cards, but two of them have slight mistakes and are not worthy of sending into the swap. I might make two more today....we shall see. I've got them posted on my Flickr....just click on the title of this post and it should whisk you away to see my cards.

1 comment:

  1. Wanda, great job! My favorite is the one with the chandelier but I would take any of them in a heartbeat! I love rubons too! They are getting a lot better to use than they use to be. I have finally found out how to remove the rubon if you make a boo boo, which I have been known to do. Use one of those funny looking adhesive erasers on it and it rubs right off. I have scrapped with a knife trying to get it off and ruined the card of course! I have oddles of rubons because they are great! Thanks for sharing your cards! I'm proud of you for getting them done!!!

    ReplyDelete