10 July 2008

I'm such a slacker

All sorts of fun stuff going on the blogging universe. I've just been slacking instead of updating. Let's see....first, head over to Cheryl's website (Confections) and wish her a happy one year anniversary and enter for one of her crepe paper creations. She just got her first fabric shipment in...she is starting a fabric webstore....they are just delicious....men will hate to admit they like them and women will swoon. You only have until tomorrow morning (CA time) to enter...so hightail it over there. Next, speaking of giveaways, Tamy of Simply Mein, is giving a box of junk away....you know me and boxes of other people's stuff. You have longer to get in on this one....the 20th....her boys are at camp and one of them is going to draw the name. Last (but not least) is a new swap, Bella Enchanted, is hosting a "Magic Wand Swap" and sign-ups are until the 1st of August. I've been working on some stuff....just not my cards (bad Wanda)....I really need to get my butt in gear. Billy's been a tad bit of a handful....with that lovely regression and all.....let's see he has broken one shot glass and a tea pot, ripped almost a whole roll of toilet paper into tiny pieces and showers himself with them, pretended to be a chimp (it's better not even to ask me about that), started climbing up on top of things again, stims like a mother f-er (he's making me dizzy), and took just about everything out of my three sets of little drawers my Grandfather made me...it's where I keep tiny things....trying to pick all that up last night just killed me. That was just the last two days. There were other things as well, but I am blocking them from my mind. We did have a good moment this morning while waiting for the bus....we have a nifty tree out front that sheds it's bark. Billy likes to climb up the tree anyhow, but we had fun peeling and throwing bark around this morning to boot. It's our naked tree. Yep, that's what I call it. Those moments make up for all that other crap. :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the giveaway info. I will pray God blesses you with patience, raising kids is so hard sometimes - hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read a post by Natalea at Kandeland about how generous you were to send her the game boards...just wanted to tell you that the world needs more people like you -- giving for pleasure, a blessing in others lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slacker? Sounds like you have had your hands full to me. Those "good" moments are wonderful though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just gotta love boys. All that energy. Wish I had even a smidge of it. Hang in there gal.

    ReplyDelete