01 September 2009

The 1st and 200th

I can't believe it is already a new month....time is dwindling, so I haven't blogged as much. He's on leave right now...so we are hanging out and doing things around the house. I mailed off six boxes of fabric (and a few buttons) to the IBOL guy on Saturday...it felt like a lot, but it didn't make much of a dent in the fabric stash. Most of it was yardage I had for curtains I had wanted to make for the house back in Birmingham. It went un-used when Billy started walking at 10 months and was a monkey baby. He is still a monkey baby and we will not have curtains until he is too tall to swing from them. :) I know we were supposed to make bundles...I asked permission to send just fabric. We loaded up the car with a bunch of stuff for the Thrift Shop. I had Jr go through his bookcase that afternoon and we started rooting around his room (it was nice and we had fun...no attitude....that didn't last long...oy...teenagers). I have so many things on my to-do list (and there are things that should be on the list, but I can't get my mind to stop racing long enough to remember to write them down). Clark and Jr cleaned out the gutter yesterday....when he got back from school....the three of them were soaking wet. More laundry....it never ends here. Speaking of laundry...kind of....Billy actually wore pajama pants to bed last night....that is the first time in over 4 months. Watch it will backfire and that is all he'll want to wear from now on. :) He had a few sips of milk, too. I haven't crafted...it's hard when he's home....it throws me off....argh. :) I don't think I'll get much done this week...it is short...the kids have a four day weekend. Woo and Hoo. I need to go and get my day started (which means waking up the wee one for school). Have a great 1st of September! If you were wondering...this is my 200th post. :) Time really does fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment