29 October 2009

I think I may have fallen off the face of the Earth

Okay, not really...but I bet it sure did seem like it. :) I've just been busy with SB prep..it goes on and on and on. I think I have finally made a good master list of things left to do. I keep adding things as soon as I cross things off....very frustrating. I did do something just for me on Sunday, but that surprise will have to wait just a little bit longer. I've been working on my last few swaps...all in progress. I've been receiving some really great charms and fat book pages in the mail. I think the USPS, UPS and Fed-EX guys all dislike me for all the extra work. :) I'll make it up to UPS next week when I ship my SB stuff to Omaha....I can't believe it is in two weeks. It will all get done (it has to) if it kills me (and it might). Hopefully, I'll have a little time tomorrow to work on my surprise. Back to the hell of my own making.

No comments:

Post a Comment