21 October 2008

Wicked Witch Switch






This is the loot I received from Tanya of Enchantments and Giggles. Not bad. She fed my fabric addiction. Thanks, Tanya. Silver Bella preparations are coming along...I've been painting this morning....had to wait until Billy went back to sleep. I got game/flash cards bagged and tagged yesterday. The pom poms are done...nice old school craft supply. I actually have some left...argh. Too many of certain colors and not enough of others....oy. I think I'll donate those to Billy's class. :) I started making a list of what was left to do. I asked Clark if he could take me into his office this weekend....they've got some long tables...so I can do a new run through off the ground. I think I'll be able to visualize it much better. So much to do, but I'm not as stressed about it anymore. I'm so excited my sister will be coming. Her birthday was Saturday and she got a cuttlebug courtesy of my parents. I did get her an embossing plate and one diecut.....I just need to send them. I'm waiting because I had something neat for her, but in all this SB stuff....I've misplaced them....argh. Yes, the happy place is a mess yet again. :) I need to take the things for SB that are done and move them to another room. We shall see. Well, I need to go...more work to be done. I have been thinking of new things for the Etsy shop as well.....unfortunately, those will be on the back burner until November. :(

4 comments:

  1. Cute stuff from your partner! I'm glad to hear you're not stressing as bad as you were. Everything will go all right...just HAVE FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am cleaning out our entire house for a garage sale...I can't find anything but the computer. I just follow the cord. LOL! Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some good stuff there! Love the witch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am losing things too! I'm packing up my 3rd and last table today and can't wait to get the studio back to normal. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete