16 June 2010

I LOVE Summer School

I love my Billy, but I love that he has to go to Summer School. He has been in everything the last two weeks. Oy. Jr and I have been enjoying the two hour break from crazy boy. We have gone thrifting and out to lunch (don't worry we get something for Billy as well...we aren't totally heartless). It only lasts for a month, so we are going to take advantage of it. :) I finally finished my tags for Wendy's swap and they will go out in the mail tomorrow. I had Germany and I hope I don't disappoint her or the other ladies. I've got one swap left to complete with the tag group....it isn't due until September. I am co-hosting a charm bracelet swap with Wendy for Silver Bella...that shouldn't be too bad...it is one on one. I thought about joining one of the 22 other swaps being offered this year and have decided against it. I still have 200 goody bags to complete for Silver Bella and I just mailed my application to be a vendor again this year. I'm trying to take it easy this year. I think I over did it last year a tad. :) Happy news....Wendy won my giveaway and as soon as I fill that box it will be on it's way. She was my partner in Heidi's Vintage Tin Swap....so she is getting more stuff from me. :) Congratulations and I think I may add some really bizarre stuff just for kicks. :) One more thing.....I just devoured a book this afternoon (I just bought it today at Goodwill) "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society" by Mary Ann Shafer & Annie Barrow. It was excellent. I loved it. I was going to buy it for my birthday at full price....good thing the cheap bitch in me said no....I got it for way cheaper at Goodwill. Go check it out, buy it......just read it....you won't be sorry. And if you are too bad...I got you to read. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment