24 August 2009

Mini Art Quilt Swap


I am just full of pictures today! Clark had a four day weekend...no excuse not to download the photos off his camera. :) It is a tad simple, but I really enjoyed working on it. You can't really see it, but there is a tiny bit of lace under the buttons that is sewn on with green embroidery thread (only on the top, so that it will kind of "flap" up and down). I had to put a yo-yo on it. :) The thing between the two bead drops is a little key. There you have it. Sheila got them in the mail last week...sigh of relief. Maybe I can get to work on the other eight....Clark goes back to work. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey photos!!!!

    This is nice! Your kids look great too, Billy looks so cute! Still having vacation? Enjoy!
    My youngest went to a new school today. What do you think? They didn't send any information to us and they didn't answer the phone till yesterday. I was soooo angry. But he enjoyed it today, after leaving very very nervous ( I could have killed the principal).
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mini art quilt! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete