12 January 2015

Ostentation


I was looking at the calendar and thinking, "Holy crap" .....it has been almost two years since we arrived in Germany.  My shop has been shut down for that long.  No, I'm not re-opening anytime soon....I'm enjoying our time here in Germany.  My Sister and our Father have been hard at work getting their shop up and running.  They've had a few setbacks.....health issues, a butt load of travel, work and enjoying retirement.  The shop is fully stocked now...they have a little bit of everything....handmade, vintage and craft supplies.  If you could pop in and take a look around we would all appreciate it.  Thanks.  

https://www.etsy.com/shop/wendyhue

1 comment:

  1. Mouse, how come my link to the shop is "www.wendyhue.etsy.com"? Another way onto it?

    DragonSoldier45

    ReplyDelete