19 July 2011

Overdue Swap Photos













Loads of swap goodies came my way in the last month. Little books, bling and summer lovin tags. My contibution to the tag swap was the snow cone in the upper right hand corner. I used glittered paper for the ice part....it glimmers like a real snow cone (thank you cheap Target scrapbooking paper....99 cents for two 12" by 12" sheets and they have eight packs of other paper for the same price...check it out) and a real snow cone holder for the snow cone holder....you can't fake that waxed paper cone...so I cut up real ones. Next post will cover the Birthday Treasury Shadowbox Swap...what I sent and what I received. Then I'll cover what we've been up to the last few weeks.....I remembered my camera and took photos. :) Woohoo...a few more weeks and school starts.




No comments:

Post a Comment