25 November 2012

Cyber Monday Shopping Idea List

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!  I thought I would compile a list of Etsy Shops to peruse tomorrow.  I know not everyone could do "Small Business Saturday" but you can still support them on Cyber Monday. :)  Here you go:

www.etsy.com/shop/thehouseofmouse

www.etsy.com/shop/PemberleyPond

www.etsy.com/shop/bisbeebliss

www.etsy.com/shop/JunqueSeeker

www.etsy.com/shop/eliwill

www.etsy.com/shop/geralyngray

www.etsy.com/shop/deesdoodads

www.etsy.com/shop/JeanKnee

www.etsy.com/shop/madewithlovebyhannah

www.etsy.com/shop/MykoBocekStudios

www.etsy.com/shop/WendyHue

www.etsy.com/shop/Stellalola

www.etsy.com/shop/juliecollings

www.etsy.com/shop/Itsawhimsicallife

www.etsy.com/shop/simplymeart

www.etsy.com/shop/luckygirlgifts

www.etsy.com/shop/Myfancyfinds

www.etsy.com/shop/HopeEllingtonDesigns

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Wanda, for providing the list and for including my little shop! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda...you are a doll! Thanks for listing my little etsy shop...but more importantly...thanks for listing your sisters shop...because I tried to find it this morning for her bottle brush trees & couldn't find it! Getting excited for the big Open House on Saturday...will post photos! Thanks for all your help!
    XO~Hope

    ReplyDelete