20 May 2013

Just Because It Makes Me Laugh



This is a picture from San Diego back in February.  We were geting popcorn and a Sprite (per Wee One's orders) and these seagulls stole a bag of chips and proceeded to rip it open and eat it.  It was awesome.  I'm still recovering from our weekend of errands...the boys had to get haircuts.  When you are a one car family and you live off-post all your errands take place over the weekend.  I baked a pie last week and forgot to take a picture until we ate half of it.  :)  The week before that I made an Apple Cake with Butterscotch Cream Cheese Frosting and didn't remember to take a photo at all....grrr.  It was really good.  I got it out of a book I checked out from the Graf Library.."More From Magnolia" by Allysa Torey.  The frosting alone is worth finding that book for the recipe...yes, that good.  I made Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins last night and had they come out of the muffinpans good...I would've taken a photo.  Most of them got stuck and I had to rip them fom the pans.  I haven't found my cupcake liners yet.  :)  Oh well.....I'm going to try to craft now....mostly cut things out.  It is a start....I'm trying...really, I am.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment